Learn to take better pictures with nationally recognized photographer Doug Box with today’s deal: Just $38 for 3 Hour “Getting the Most out of Your Digital Camera” Photography Class with materials, a $129 value.
Offer Includes: 3 hour seminar, a 27 page downloadable Seminar Workbook, the Pro Exposure Calculator and a “Get ready for Class” Free Movie. Make sure you Download the workbook and watch the movie at least one day before the seminar.
When: Wednesday – Feb 22, 2016 (6:30pm-9:30pm)
Where: Southwood Community Center
1520 Rock Prairie Road, College Station
This class is for anyone, no matter what level you are with your camera or what kind of camera you have.(Even if you only have a simple point and shoot camera)
• If you want to know how to get the best shot possible despite the light.
• Do you want to get the most out of your flash?
• Would you like to know the best settings to capture great action shots?
• How would you like to learn to nail the focus on your shots?
• Learn how to get the right exposure and easily lighten or darken your photos if the first attempt is off a little.
• Would you like to know and understand the terminology of photography?
• You will learn to isolate your subject from the background.
• We will show you which lens to use for which situation and which lenses you should buy.
• See the method to get the proper color in your photos.
At the end of the workshop you will know how to consistently make better photographs and learn to “Get it Right in the Camera” so you don’t have to use Photoshop or fix it later.