Gold’s Gym, the world’s trusted fitness authority, has debuted its all-new fitness experience in Bryan-College Station, making it the first city in the company’s nationwide rollout of exclusive new programs.
Gold’s is redefining fitness by adding a dynamic, multifaceted roster of workout options, all under one roof. New programs include:
- GOLD’S 3D: The non-invasive 3D body scanning technology accurately captures measurements (including waist, hips, biceps and more) in just 35 seconds. This technology offers members a way to track their progress more precisely with more than 25 pages of info on each scan.
- GOLD’S BOOTCAMP: The group training program brings people together for coach-led workout sessions that take place in a variety of locations at the gym and local parks throughout the city.
- GOLD’S STUDIO: Members can further their fitness journey through STUDIO classes such as GOLD’S FIT®, GOLD’S BURN™ and GOLD’S CYCLE™ in which expert coaches lead cardio and strength workouts and individually adapted to each member’s fitness level.
“Gold’s Gym is redefining fitness by adding a variety of new experiences including 3D body scanning, digital personal training and boutique studio offerings,” said Gold’s Gym Director of Fitness Academy Andy Coggan. “We’re also rolling out a new BOOTCAMP program that gives members the opportunity change up their routine with convenient times and locations to choose from, whether it’s at the gym or a local park.”
Gym locations and class schedules are linked below:
- Tower Point at 1285 Arrington Road, College Station, TX 77845
- Bryan at 3125 Texas Avenue, Bryan, TX 77802
- College Station at 200 Brentwood Drive East, College Station, TX