The master’s in accounting program at Mays Business School ranked #1 in North America for the first time in the Eduniversal Best Masters Ranking Financial Markets – a ranking of the best master’s and MBA programs.
Eduniversal classifies and highlights masters and MBA programs which prepare and graduate the most competent students into the global workforce by surveying current graduating students and recruiters. Their methodology takes into account the reputation of the program, the salary of the employed graduates, and the graduates’ satisfaction with the program.
“While I have appreciated being in the top ten in this ranking for the past several years, it is gratifying to be at the top of such a credible list of programs,” said James Benjamin, professor and head of the Department of Accounting. “We obviously benefit from a ranking that focuses on employer opinions and student satisfaction. I have always appreciated that our students give our faculty and program high marks before and after graduation.”
The accounting programs offered at Mays are nationally recognized for their excellence. The undergraduate and graduate programs both rank within the top 10 in the nation.
Several other Mays programs placed well in the rankings:
- MS in Real Estate – 5th in North America
- MS in Marketing – 7 th in North America
- MS in Human Resource Management – 8th in North America
- MS in Management Information Systems – 9 th in North America
- MS in Science in Finance & TRIP – 9 th in North America and 12th in the world
- MBA Finance Specialization – 27 th in North America
This story by Kelli Levey Reynolds originally appeared in Mays Impacts.